|The Training Manager (TM) reports to the Sr. Director, Services Enablement. Training is part of the Services Enablement organization within Solutions. The Training manager is responsible for turning clients, new Solutions employees and partners into active, successful users, providers and advocates of Salesforce DMP technology. Accountable for delivering onsite and online training courses, the Training manager will work with internal and external audiences across geographies.
Training delivery is the primary responsibility of the Training Manager. In addition, there are two secondary, support responsibilities; product rollout and curriculum development. Each area of responsibility is described below
- Training Delivery: Conduct high-quality, tactical and strategic training for Salesforce DMP new hires, delivery partners and clients via onsite manager-led training sessions at client locations and via virtual online sessions and webinars. Utilize effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training techniques and methods. Augment delivery of training based on audience feedback. Work with the Client Support team to identify patterns in support requests and modify training format to address topics that require further education.
- Product Rollout Support: Learn all relevant aspects of current and new product rollouts to ensure delivery of effective product training. Work with other Salesforce DMP team members to identify training needs and opportunities where product knowledge would further the company’s goals. Hold Internal Lunch N’ Learns and Webinars to train employees on upcoming product/feature launches.
- Curriculum Development Support: Contribute ideas for refinement of Salesforce DMP Academy and identify gaps in existing material. Work closely with the Curriculum Developer to inform high quality and high impact learning and reference materials such as training presentations, recordings, and e-learnings.
Success in role requires that the TM:
- Anticipate areas of difficulty and/or questions and quickly adapt training to meet the needs of clients, partners and colleagues
- Effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Grow product knowledge and training presentation skills through continuous professional development and application of learning industry best practices
- Exhibit self-confidence and strong presentation, training and group facilitation skills; familiar and competent with audience-engagement methods and techniques appropriate for all types of audiences
- Drive to deliver high quality, engaging manager-led and virtual classroom sessions
- Is willing to travel up to 75% of the time
- 3+ years professional experience in a functional training role with emphasis on technology
- 2+ years experience in marketing technology, ad technology and/or DMP technology
- Deep understanding of the martech/adtech/data ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree a plus but not required
- Second (or more) language a plus
- Experience delivering web-based training is highly preferred
- Capable user of Microsoft Office, Learning management system, JIRA, GoToMeeting
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.