|Salesforce Business Analyst|
|Customer Success – Professional Services|
|US - Massachusetts - Boston
US - Massachusetts - Cambridge
|The LiveMessage Support Engineer is responsible for supporting the Salesforce Organization as a whole in all things LiveMessage. This person will bring their Salesforce admin and/or development expertise and apply it to various scenarios in support of the LiveMessage product; this includes assisting/managing professional services projects, handling tier 3 customer support escalations, consulting on sales engagements, knowledge transfer to customers and other departments, and onboarding new customers and delivering or supporting the customization that often comes with it. If you are a Salesforce guru with a flair for delivering great customer experiences, you would be a perfect fit for this role.
Additional responsibilities include:
● Taking ownership of weekly goals, projects, and tasks and managing/coordinating internal resources in pursuit of their completion
● Manage cases and issue resolution from the initial customer report through to solution implementation; coordinate with other departments and personnel and drive case closure within SLA requirements
● Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps. Distribute lessons learned to team and organization. Demonstrate ability to internalize and independently implement training and past experience.
● Outstanding customer service/communications skills with client-facing experience
● Understanding of Salesforce.com administration and experience deploying AppExchange apps in both production and sandbox environments.
● Proficiency in workflow and/or process builder.
● Hands-on experience with the customization of Salesforce.com modifying/adding fields to standard objects, managing custom objects, and creating reports and dashboards.
● Knowledge and experience with when to utilize SDFC Apex and Triggers
● Must be able to work independently or as a part of a team and must be self-motivated
● Experience working with developers on escalated support issues
● College degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years experience
● Previous experience managing trouble tickets or using customer management software a plus
● SaaS application support experience
Would you like to apply to this job?