|Job Title: Lead Solution Consultant
Location: Milan, Italy
- The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce cloud-based application suite and platform to managers and executives of all levels in competitive and complex sales cycles.
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking to enable client's business initiatives to be realised.
- The development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs in an effective and timely manner
- Deliver product, technical, and security related responses on RFPs/RFIs
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of how to integrate cloud applications to existing business applications.
- Orchestrate a technical sales cycle which requires involvement of multiple resources.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently
- Proactively support relationships with customers and partners.
- Be self motivated, flexible, and take initiative.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, procedural training, and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as needed.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have the following:
- More than 5 years experience in a comparable position, supporting the sales cycle in selling CRM or high value business solutions.
- Proven track record in a comparable position supporting the sales cycle in selling to a business audiences and large Enterprises.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- Business Analysis and Business Case/ROI construction.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on discovery, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in Italian as well as English
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.