|Account Executive - Netherlands - Mid Market|
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Ready to find your #dreamjob?
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for the Dutch market. Your role will include generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide CRM initiatives for companies in this market.
Requirements for the Role
- Learn Salesforce.com award winning products, platform and value proposition
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Attend industry recognised sales training programmes
- Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Bootcamp and Sales Productivity teams
- Solid, demonsrtaed technology sales experience (preferably Software or Business Applications)
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business sales
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Bachelors degree
- Willingness to Travel