|Success Manager - LACA (Brazil)
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Success Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of Salesforce 's enterprise customers. The Success Manager will bring Salesforce 's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match these to the customers' business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Salesforce and the customer. In this role, you will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the salesforce' s footprint.
-- Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- Ultimate responsibility for the customer’s renewal and for expansion of the platform. You promote maximum value from their investment in Salesforce, utilize all their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Salesforce Success Resources eg. Help & Training, Communities, User Groups, webinars etc.
- Working within an account team matrix, lead C-level stakeholders towards identifying their vision by evangelizing the capabilities of Salesforce.com in the areas of: sales productivity, service optimization, platform (Communities, Data.com, Marketing Cloud, Heroku).
- Where appropriate, partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s Blueprint, where appropriate.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce.com features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Salesforce.com product and platform functionality, courses and administrative services integral to the customer's success.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers, partners, and salesforce.com.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to;
-- Build and maintain both global and local relationships internally and with customers
-- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment.
-- Contribute to global and local initiatives
-- Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Portuguese/English fluency, Spanish preferred
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Credible and effective C-level advisor and coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical and business)
- Knowledge of salesforce.com product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- CRM or IT experience and knowledge of salesforce.com competitive landscape and technical ecosystem
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Familiarity with the database, application and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy)
- Working knowledge of the software development process and of software design Salesforce.com product certifications are a plus (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer, Service Cloud Consultant and/or Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Flexibility for travel (approx 20%)
- Highly beneficial to have any Salesforce.com product certifications prior to joining. It is expected that you will gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and onboarding process in the first 6 months:
-- SFDC Certified Administrator
-- SFDC Certified Advanced Administrator
-- Salesforce Developer
-- Sales or Service Cloud Consultant Certification
-- All required Salesforce University certifications eg. Salesforce1