Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with the best technology team in the world? Salesforce was voted Fortune magazine's 8th best place to work in America and one of Forbes magazine's most innovative companies. With over 150,000 customer companies and thousands of partners, you have the opportunity to change the way businesses operate in a substantial way.
Come join our team if you are passionate about building the next generation of products and thrive in a fast paced team environment.
The Salesforce product management team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed technologists to lead and build tools to support our 2 million member Salesforce Community - the Success Community. You will be leading the evolution of one of the industry’s best community where customers go to get their questions answers, share ideas, and network with Salesforce and each other. In this role you help create more personalization, innovation, and self-service resources than ever before. You will be changing the way millions of customers interact with our company every day!
You will -
- Define and deliver the next generation of products for community members - built for scale and flexibility to grow with our company.
- Work directly with key stakeholders from across the organization to understand operational processes, program changes, and product requirements.
- Analyze complex use cases and operational flows, break them down to understand current and future state, and design product solutions to fit.
- Develop a strong understanding of our community members and the Voice of the Customer/Success Community business at Salesforce.
- Work directly with key stakeholders (including customers) to validate product requirements and proposed solutions, collect customer feedback, and incorporate that back into the final product designs.
- Establish strong collaboration with our UX team to create an intuitive, consistent user experience.
- Lead our engineering team to deliver amazing features from your detailed requirements and prototypes with aggressive timelines.
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm.
- Collaborate with and influence other teams to provide the required components to build the final product.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your products.
- Be a trusted advisor for community member/customer interactions and events.
You are/have -
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and an innovator.
- Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems.
- 3-5 years product management experience.
- Experience working with distributed development teams, creating a strong team regardless of physical location.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Leadership DNA, proven ability to excite and lead a remote development team and lead by influence for teams outside of your ownership.
- Familiar with agile/scrum methodologies.
- BS or MS, technical disciplines preferred or equivalent work experience.
- CRM and cloud computing experience is a strong plus.
- Salesforce experience is a very strong plus
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!