|Sr. Account Executive, Mid-Market|
|Sales - Account Executive|
|Brazil - Sao Paulo
|Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
As Mid-Market Account Executive (Portuguese-speaking), you will generate new business in existing accounts and new markets with a focus on Brazil. Also, you will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide CRM initiatives within the Mid-Market segment. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. Additional responsibilities include the following:
• Developing and managing relationships within our Mid-Market segment in Brazil, covering both transactional and strategic deals.
• Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our suite of applications.
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
• Demonstrating our product via the Web.
• Help Salesforce continue to evolve and increase market share in the Brazilian/LACA market
• Fluency in Portuguese both speaking and writing.
• 3-5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
• Consistent earnings of $150K (US dollars) yearly in past Account Executive roles while carrying approximately a $500K-1M quota (US dollars).
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
• Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
• Strong customer references.
• Strong computer skills, including Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience selling in Brazil.
• Must be based in Brazil, no relocation assistance provided.
• CRM experience preferred.
• Bachelors Degree
• Base salary + Uncapped Commissions (paid out monthly)
• Quarterly and yearly additional bonus’s for various sales contents
• Gracious vacation and holidays
• Help Salesforce shape and map out growth & revenue potential in Brazil
• Sales career path and lots of opportunities for growth
Would you like to apply to this job?