|Regional Vice President, Enterprise - Healthcare|
|Sales - Leadership|
|US - Georgia - Atlanta
US - Massachusetts - Boston
US - New York - New York
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and worlds #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principals have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’ “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row now and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up on our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- Supports direct reports (7-9 Enterprise Account Executives) by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the Salesforce sales process.
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
Would you like to apply to this job?