We’re digital marketing experts. We’re social media gurus. We’re focused on customer success. We’re global travelers. We’re quirky, fun-loving, hashtag-obsessed team players.
About the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We’re driven by a deep understanding of marketers’ needs—because we’re marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees. By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth.
About the Position
In this role within Marketing Cloud's Professional Services, you will work collaboratively with other Marketing Consultants and directly with clients to help them optimize their marketing strategies and tactics. This consultative position is primarily focused on one-to-one communications; however projects often require evaluation of overall interactive and direct marketing programs.
• Provide consultation on one-to-one communication development, best practices, and optimization efforts for existing clients. Examples include:
• Strategic Roadmap Development: Inventory all facets of an existing one-to-one communications program and identify strengths and weaknesses. Based on findings, provide recommendations for short and long term strategic initiatives.
• Customer Contact Strategy: develop multi-channel contact strategies tailored to individual customer segments.
• Campaign Optimization: work with clients to optimize one-to-one and online marketing campaign performance.
• Data Analysis: help clients gain insights into their business and customer behavior through analysis of campaign data, transactional data, customer profile data, etc.
• Management of project schedules for client projects.
• Interface with numerous internal groups to deliver service to clients (Sales, Project/Program Management, Design Services, Deliverability Services, Product Management, etc).
• Contribute to intellectual capital and best practices on email, SMS, interactive, and direct marketing.
• Client presentations, on-site work-sessions, and correspondences
• Fluency in oral and written communications in Japanese
• BA/BS in Social Sciences, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field. Advanced degree and/or Additional Marketing Certifications a plus.
• 3 – 5 years progressive experience in direct marketing, direct response concepts, customer analytics, research methodology, and statistics with businesses in multiple industries/verticals (b2b/b2c).
• Strong knowledge of direct marketing industry including content strategy, email deliverability, online user experience, as well as familiarity with the email service provider industry.
• Strong knowledge of relational database technology, specifically as it relates to Customer data (ie: web analytics, CRM, Microsoft Access, and Profile data).
• Strong knowledge of Interactive Marketing Channels (ie: SEO, SEM, PPC, Ad Management, etc., as well as the Marketing Cloud channels (email, mobile, social, sites).
• Power user of Microsoft office, including strong proficiency in PowerPoint Presentation development and in Excel, including V-lookup and macros writing experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including onsite presentations experience to large groups and C-level marketers.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.