CC Success Director JP Role
- 10 years in a team leadership role, with 5 of those in the ecommerce/digital space.
- Ecommerce Experience, ideally as an eCommerce Manager
- Project Delivery (from pre-sales to post launch)
- Account Management
- High Level Technical Experience
- Extensive customer facing experience
- Escalation management
- Japanese and English
- Team Management
- Managing a Commerce Cloud services team in the region with responsibility for team:
- Retention, Coaching & team building
- Competence development
- Commerce Cloud Service targets
- Be a spokesperson internally and externally to support development and growth of the regional practice.
- Manage internal communication to employees.
- Work closely with services management on capacity planning, resourcing requirements for major projects & resource competence development plans.
- Project Delivery
- Work closely with sales to define and negotiate project statement of work.
- Serve as escalation point for client issues and concerns.
- Assist with resolution of complex business/technical problems.
- Acts as project executive during projects supporting Solution Architects.
- Work closely with solution integrators to ensure high quality project delivery.
- Champion Commerce Cloud Delivery Best Practice.
- Customer Success Management
- Ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, satisfaction and retention for Commerce Cloud Customers within the Japan region.
- Develop strong relationships with all key customer decision makers and influencers, including C Level executives.
- Identify, develop and realise new opportunities for expanding customer's business.
- Uncover and know any risk that threatens customer growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute mitigation plans for all risks
- Take ownership for all direct customer communication and resolve escalations with autonomy related to the scope of services provided by Commerce Cloud.
- Execute the delivery of client enablement and feature adoption workshops to drive client enablement and maximise subscription revenue of each customer.
- Educate the customer and employee base on 'best practices' through direct interaction or community events.
- Business Growth
- Establish working relationships and partner with other departments in the region to ensure business growth.
- Supporting solution partner recruiting and enablement.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with customers and solution partners.
- Support the sales teams to achieve their bookings targets and close incremental revenue targets.