Business Development Representative - DACH
"The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world” Marc Benioff, CEO, Salesforce
Sounds like you? Great, here’s what Salesforce can offer you to help you to thrive:
- Not just a “job”, a Career: Our 30% YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create development opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose
- World Leading Sales Academy: Prepare to be wowed by Salesforce's industry leading, comprehensive and innovative sales training and mentoring program. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in a revenue-generated sales world
- International Opportunities: Whether you will call Dublin, Ireland home or make it a whistle-stop in your adventure, Salesforce offers you a multitude of growth opportunities throughout our Global Sales Hubs
- #GivingBack: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #SalesforceOhana Culture
Our EMEA, Sales Development team of entrepreneurial and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Salesforce. We are the Growth Engine that drives Pipeline Creation and Talent Progression while helping our customers jump into the digital era and transform the way they run their business.
Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new prospects in medium-sized companies and large enterprises to help grow and develop our platform footprint. Becoming a Salesforce evangelist and championing the innovative power of our solutions, you will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
You will be aligned with a team of Account Executives (AEs) who will depend on you to deliver on core responsibilities;
- New Business Development - Through C-Level engagement and a consultative, customer centric selling approach, you will qualify opportunities by exploring to understand complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects on the value of Salesforce solutions and how they can integrate with the CRM ecosystem
- Strategic Alignment - Connect with AEs and cross-functional teams to create and prioritize strategic target account lists within defined territory. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth. Lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch. Engage in all steps of the Sales Cycle to ensure smooth Pipeline Progression to maximise results
- Crush your targets - Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline, focused on both Install Base and White Space accounts
- Become a “Social Selling Sensei” - Develop your professional brand and engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- Experience in sales or consultancy background (Technology industry an advantage)
- Eligibility to obtain a travel Visa for the US
- Fluent English PLUS GERMAN
- Track record of success in a sales/business development, target driven environment OR a transferable skill-set with a strong motivation to build a career in sales
- Goal oriented, innovative & creative individuals with strong organisational & project management capabilities
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Highly motivated and resilient with positive attitude and ambition to build a career at Salesforce
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customer's' business by providing best CRM solutions in the world
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, Bootcamp in San Francisco, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks!
About Salesforce.com: Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.