“The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world” Marc Benioff, CEO, Salesforce
Sound like you? Great, here’s what #Salesforce, Ireland’s #2 Best Workplace 2017 can offer you to help you to thrive;
- Not just a “job”, a Career: Our 30% YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create development opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose
- World Leading Sales Academy: Prepare to be wowed by Salesforce's industry leading, comprehensive and innovative sales training and mentoring program. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in a revenue-generated sales world
- International Opportunities: Whether you will call Dublin, Ireland home or make it a whistle-stop in your adventure, Salesforce offers you a multitude of growth opportunities throughout our Global Sales Hubs
- #GivingBack: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #SalesforceOhana Culture
When our customers are happy, so are we! Our EMEA, Sales Development team of entrepreneurial and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Salesforce. We are the Growth Engine that drives Pipeline Creation and Talent Progression while helping our customers jump into the digital era and abandon the dark caves of Excel, paper and pencil!
Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new prospects in medium-sized companies and large enterprises to help grow and develop our platform footprint. Becoming a Salesforce evangelist and championing the innovative power of our solutions, you will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
You will exclusively map to one team in a specialized territory to align with and support a team of Account Executives (AE's) who will depend on you to deliver on core responsibilities;
- Crush your targets - Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline, focused on both Install Base and White Space accounts
- Strategic Alignment - Connect with AE’s and cross-functional teams to create and prioritize strategic target account lists within defined territory. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth. Lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch. Engage in all steps of the Sales Cycle to ensure smooth Pipeline Progression to maximise results
- New Business Development - Through C-Level engagement and a consultative, customer centric selling approach, you will qualify opportunities by exploring to understand complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects on the value of Salesforce solutions and how they can integrate with the CRM ecosystem
- Become a “Social Selling Sensei” - Develop your professional brand and engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 1+ years experience in sales or consultancy background (Technology industry an advantage)
- Valid Working Visa for Ireland, plus eligibility to obtain a travel Visa for the US
- Fluent English
- Track record of success in a sales/business development, target driven environment OR a transferable skill-set with a strong motivation to build a career in sales
- Goal oriented, innovative & creative individuals with strong organisational & project management capabilities
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Highly motivated and resilient with positive attitude and ambition to build a career at Salesforce
- Bootcamp - 1 Week in San Francisco learning about our culture, our products and meeting colleagues from all over the world. 7 Volunteering days per year, Private Medical Insurance, Wellness & Education Reimbursements, Travel Saver, plus even more surprises!
Salesforce Welcomes All: “Our higher purpose is to drive the Age of Equality.” – Marc Benioff, Chairman & CEO, Salesforce
Still not convinced? Take a peek below;
About Salesforce.com: Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.