TITLE: Sales Enablement Manager
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
SALESFORCE in Dublin
Our Dublin office is the European hub for our Corporate Sales organisation. We occupy a state-of- the-art building in Sandyford and Leopardstown Business Park, only 20 minutes from the City Centre with close proximity to the Green Luas Line, which brings you to the heart of the city. It also offers good parking facilities. The office is a heaven of diversity and offers a great opportunity to work with people from all nationalities that fosters a great working atmosphere. Have a look at our Office Gallery.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Benefits of joining Salesforce:
Salesforce is one of the best places to work in the high-tech sector (7 Fortune place 100 best companies to work for it). We help more than 100,000 customers grow their businesses, including; Financial Times, CocaCola, Philips, O2, Just Eat, Deliveroo, Movinga and Secret Escapes. Other advantages include:
- Health Insurance and Pension contributions
- A monthly fitness subsidy of €100
- Annual education budget of $5,000
- Additional 7 days paid time off for charitable causes (1/1/1 model)
- World class training bootcamp in San Francisco
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career
- Continual personal development opportunities
ABOUT THE POSITION
To support the growth within the EMEA geo, Salesforce is committed to the success of its sales force by providing world class sales enablement. Aligning closely with both global and regional stakeholders, the Sales Enablement Manager reports to the Senior Manager Enablement EMEA, and delivers enablement in line with segment and regional growth goals. The manager will be one of four direct reports to the Senior Manager Sales Enablement EMEA working alongside (dotted line relationship) the senior enablement manager ESMB
- Work with sales and sales development professionals across regions and/or segments in EMEA with a focus on ESMB
- Be a successful coach, mentor, buddy and manager, to help the team become successful in achieving the goals identified by business stakeholders.
- Report into the Senior Manager Enablement EMEA to ensure alignment across the EMEA enablement function. Provide regular updates on status and progress to EMEA stakeholders according to region and/or segment.
- Leverage metrics and analysis to prioritise deployment of enablement tools, processes and programs.
Relationship Management & Stakeholder Alignment
- Exceptional relationship management skills with senior sales stakeholders to understand and align with their needs, business challenges and Enablement’s priorities.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and partner with the global Market Readiness team to shape the current and future enablement offerings to meet the needs of ESMB and Sales Development
- Serve as a feedback mechanism from the field back to various groups within Market Readiness on the effectiveness of centrally created programs and initiatives
- Identify business gaps affiliated with regional enablement and work with the necessary resources to address needs.
- Create and deliver scalable enablement programs and initiatives to address the regional needs.
- Tailor and drive regional execution of centrally created initiatives including, but not limited to sales onboarding and continuous development, product training, account/territory planning and leadership development initiatives.
- Participate in the delivery of all enablement activities including internal and client facing events for sales and sales development
- Ensure operational rigour, management and efficiency of all sales programs.
- Candidate Types: We are considering two types of candidates. The first is a sales professional with a track record of success in the commercial segment, interested in applying their skills and experience to improve how Salesforce enables its sales teams. The second is a enablement professional with a minimum of five years’ experience designing, building and delivering sales programs at scale.
- Alignment Skills: The successful candidate should embrace all that is good about working at Salesforce, and be able to deploy and learn a broad range of skills necessary to align with a successful team across regions and/or segments.
- Commercial/Enterprise Selling Motion: It is imperative to have both a deep knowledge of the end to end selling motion in the enterprise software market, but also a personal point of view on best practices and a conviction to implement them.
- Critical Thinking: Distilling the business requirements of development executives and sales leaders requires both active listening skills and critical thinking.
- Accountability: The ideal candidates realize that teams invest only in training that produce business outcomes, and, as such, has a strong sense of accountability in the programs they design and deliver.
- Influencing Skills: Understanding and aligning the requirements of the aligned stakeholders blended with the global enablement objectives to ensure buy-in and flawless execution of initiatives.
- Communication: Perhaps the most important of all requirements are the communication skills—both written and verbal—that allow this leader to establish working relationships with business development executives and sales executives.
- Humility & Passion: Salesforce is a dynamic working environment that requires an individual who is passionate, flexible, and open to learning every day and who has a strong sense of humility.
These are the key Metrics are team works to improve
- AE Productivity
- CSAT Score of delivered programs
- Time to ACV (Time to first ACV)
- Onboarding Progress