|Senior Director, Customer Success Methodology
As a senior team leader, you will lead a team of strategists to build and extend the next-generation of customer success methodology. Focusing on bringing greater and more transformative value to our customers, our Customer Success methodology is used by the 5,000 global Salesforce Customer Success Leads and Advisors who work directly with our customers to ensure their unrivaled success with Salesforce.
- Provide strategic leadership for the Customer Success Methodology: through a combination of thought leadership and collaborating with high performing teams in the field, you will define the future of customer success frameworks, methods, and practices.
- Work directly with Senior Global Customer Success group leaders to inform, influence, and bring to life overall customer success strategy.
- Design and manage an experience council with global Customer Success community senior leaders to source and vet new ideas, garner input and buy-in on roadmap and feedback, govern delivery cycle and validate results.
- Source opportunities to extend the methodology through user-identified pain points and unmet needs.
- Leverage and partner with existing global programs (such as Client Advisory Boards) to source Voice of the Customer feedback and insights to identify opportunities for methodology development and extension.
- Define an annual development roadmap to deliver timely and relevant methodology, framework, and practice updates and extensions.
- Develop and implement an approach to test new innovative methods (e.g., experimentation, Lean Startup, iterative prototyping) to ensure effectiveness prior to full rollout.
- Define and implement usability metrics and measures to ensure value realization and effective usage of Customer Success Methodology.
- Create and manage a process for continuous improvement, driven by user and customer insights, feedback, and industry research.
- Partner with implementation, adoption, and change management teams to define effective and engaging messaging and rollout plans to drive adoption and value realization.
- Proven track record with 8-10 years experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Advisory, or Transformation Programs
- Proven ability to lead change: design and implement global programs, processes, practices or methodology in Customer Success, Consulting, Advisory or Transformation domains
- Proven track record of leading teams to achieve great outcomes while managing a diverse set of stakeholders with different, and sometimes conflicting, goals and perspectives.
- Ability to engage up and down the organization (including SVP+) with confidence and poise, gravitas.
- Experience working with Sales and Customer Success organizations.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills with ability to present to different audience (Executives, Sales, and Customer Success).
- Team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple demands and workstreams
- Ability to work with deadlines in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience building services, products or methods with customer-centered, design-led techniques such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Adaptive Path, etc.
- Working familiarity with product, service and business model innovation
- Proven track record bringing new ideas to life through constructive non-conformity (ability to constructively go against the grain to produce a transformative change and organizational benefit)
- Working familiarity with Salesforce products and services