|Business Development Representative, Nonprofit |
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization as a Business Development Representative. You will act as part of a Regional Sales Team consisting of a Regional Vice President & 3-5 Account Executives hunting new business within specific territories.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Salesforce.org offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Salesforce and the on-demand model
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, 3 Weeks Vacation plus Holidays, 6 Paid Days off to Volunteer, Medical/Dental coverage, Wellness Reimbursement & more
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 Years of full-time corporate sales experience (Software sales is a plus)
- 6 Months of corporate prospecting experience
- CRM experience
- Inside sales experience
- Enterprise prospecting experience is a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Nonprofit experience is a plus