|Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-growing team as an Executive Assistant (EA) to VPs on our leadership team. This position requires initiative, enthusiasm, attention to detail, superb organisation, ability to learn quickly, capacity to manage internal and external relationships, competence to work with senior executives, and superb communication skills. You must possess a positive attitude, the ability to switch priorities and maintain grace under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Key tasks include:
- Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings etc.
- Expense reporting.
- Visa and travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritise and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Partner with peers and direct reports of the VPs manage cross-functional initiatives from conception to completion
- Coordinate any department events that are being hosted
- Serve as liaison between the Go To Market team and other departments internally
- Partner with the other department EA to ensure clear communication and alignment
- Lead and assist with event planning including meeting set up, catering as needed.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Project Coordination for various needs throughout the year.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organisation and process.
- Strong teamwork skills; and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps and/or MS office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is preferred
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Strong communication -- oral and written.
- An always present, sense of humour!
- Incredibly bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
- BA or BS degree with strong academic background preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time relevant work experience, preferably in technology or sales related companies
- Must be resourceful
- Ability to effectively prioritise & exhibit critical thinking
- Must be strategic and flexible
- Able to quickly learn new tools, software, and technology
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally and build relationships with all levels of executives
- Interested in implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Proven ability to practice sound judgment in a fast paced & dynamic work environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters