Salesforce Commerce Cloud is the global leader of Cloud ecommerce solutions that enable the world’s most recognized brands to easily design and deploy robust ecommerce sites across traditional web, mobile, tablet and in-store applications. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Cloud platform to more quickly launch and manage multiple ecommerce stores, initiate marketing campaigns and drive ecommerce traffic on a global scale. We are focused on the continuous development of a cutting edge Cloud platform loaded with features and functionality that allow our clients to provide an ecommerce experience unparalleled in the industry.
We are seeking a visionary, innovative product leader to spearhead the development of our core commerce applications. You may be a great fit if you are passionate about delivering scalable digital experiences in the cloud and excited about working on high impact, real world problems that change how ecommerce is delivered to global consumers. This role will advance our core commerce product delivery by developing new product strategies and owning the entire product life cycle from conception to launch and adoption. The ideal candidate will also be a product evangelist with the ability to clearly articulate and communicate product value and benefits to customers, prospects, partners, and the broader retail and software communities. This is a high impact role that will be at the center of driving innovation to the worlds leading cloud commerce platform. Come join our team and help drive global ecommerce innovation!
Learn about the Commerce Cloud in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhk-fUmhS4o
Learn more about our Culture & Product in these videos – Company Culture, Product Overview
- Define a structured view of the Intelligence opportunity landscape for Demandware. Categorize the types of solutions we may pursue, the benefits and potential risks associated with each, the investments required, and the relative priorities.
- Drive a process of ideation with internal stakeholders, partners and the broader commerce community. Systematically pursue viable paths to define target solutions worthy of investment. Activities will range from brainstorming sessions with clients to data sharing programs with partners to prize-driven contests in the ecommerce community.
- Develop a deep understanding of retail merchant and shopper needs, translating needs into prioritized product requirements and own the overall program roadmap. Analyze the marketplace, customers, and competitors to determine functional needs that can be met by Demandware and provide strategic differentiation.
- Develop business plans that articulate target areas for investment, rationale for prioritization, and investments required to bring offerings to market.
- Partner with product development to enhance existing features in support of exploration efforts, prototype promising ideas, and expand integration to support partner initiatives. As target solutions are identified, drive product management efforts to develop and deliver these offerings. Develop product requirements, user stories, and feature requirements; maintain the product backlog of priorities in close collaboration with engineering, operations and business leaders.
- Lead cross-functional teams including business analysts, engineers, and designers in the successful delivery of high quality products.
- Evangelize the product vision throughout the organization and market and help drive client and user adoption of products.
- Support product marketing and sales through marketing campaigns, webinars, customer focused groups and customer visits.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years enterprise level software product management with experience in product design, user experience, and new product development
- Experience in retail commerce, store systems, merchandising, marketing reporting and SaaS a plus
- Knowledge of business commerce, retail, payments a plus
- Experience leading the development of scalable web applicatoins
- Self starter, entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects and strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Occasional international travel is required