|Market Readiness- Training|
|Japan - Tokyo - 東京, 日本
Salesforce.com University Customer Training is a global team responsible for training and enabling employees, customers and partners on the use of Salesforce application and platform.
Our passion is in supporting both the discovery and leveraging of each individual's potential through the use of Salesforce's innovative products, platforms and services. We love to WOW our customers and find ultimate satisfaction in hearing them tell us their success stories after having attended our seminars and training sessions. Enablement is defintely our job, our brand, and our identity!
Salesforce Application Instructors deliver dynamic public workshops which are primarily attended by customers but also by partners and fellow employees. In addition to managing and delivering training sessions, Instructors also serve to enable authorized partner instructors to be successful in delivering thier own customer training sessions.
Success in this position is measured through your demonstrated high level of passion for Salesforce applications, platform, and services. This includes using, implementing, developing and adopting the Salesforce solution. You will be looked at to inspire and motivate training attendees including customers, partners, and other Salesforce members. Of course, your training delivery will also need to be conducted in true Salesforce style ensuring that participants are treated politely, engaged in the training sessions, and leave with a much stronger skill set and ability than when they first started your course.
• Deliver effective, well-managed and well-facilitated training in public, private and internal classes
• Receive 4.5 or higher average scores (out of 5) from student surveys – the primary measure of customer satisfaction
• Sales Cloud experience is required
• Participate in community conversations to optimise training materials, increase instructor technical knowledge and raise issues for discussion/resolution
• Answer questions posed/posted by partners instructors and documents answers for future use
• Localize training materials of instructor-led, online and certification and adjust for Japanese customers.
• Design and develop training materials of instructor-led, online and certification to meet Japanese customers’ needs and business requirements.
• Proactively promote the Training & Certification catalogue of offerings such as learning paths, certification and additional training courses with customers, both in and out of the classroom
• Pass leads to the Training Account Executives to contribute the team revenue targets
• Excellent presentation, facilitation or classroom delivery skills
• Proactive commitment to customer satisfaction and personal excellence
• Exhibit enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity and reliability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English required (TOEIC 700 + ).
• Complete tasks in a quality manner within a specified timeframe
• Sales Cloud (or CRM) experience is required
• Service Cloud experience a plus
• Promote a team atmosphere - works well with colleagues within Salesforce.com as well as broader partner community
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Would you like to apply to this job?