|Customer Onboarding Representative
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
As a part of Salesforce's Customer Onboarding organization, the Onboarding Manager will be the customer’s first experience with post-sales CSG programs. They will ensure the customer is well informed about our Getting Started resources, including the Community sites, their Premier Support product, available educational webinars and classes, and address any questions the customer might have to get setup and successful.
- Work with a broad set of clients to analyze their success and present early life solutions to strengthen their adoption of salesforce.com and help ensure early life success
- Quickly analyze client's CRM business objectives; determine the best approach for them to leverage our capabilities in order to maximize their return on using our service
- Proactively provide advice for customers that addresses their critical success factors, prioritized actions, metrics for success, and any issues
- Quickly and effectively analyze the adoption situation of clients; provide keen insight into exactly how customers are using the service, anything we can do to improve their ROI on the service, and set them on the path to success
- Ability to manage the client engagement (Case) in an efficient, effective limited timeline
- Understand CSG Success offerings and escalate critical product issues
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives and CSG teams who are responsible for driving success across this diverse account base.
- Strong CRM understanding
- Experience communicating with customers, exhibiting effective persuasive skills
- Ability to propose CRM best practices and Success offerings to customers
- Effective contributing member in a small, high performance team
- Hands-on advanced knowledge of salesforce.com
- Excellent persuasive, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Very efficient work habits that allow a significant level of multi-tasking
- Work well under pressure
- Present all the initial tasks and training for Getting Started
- Welcome to Salesforce
- Review of purchased products (focused on Premier benefits)
- Demonstrate use of Training Portal, Help Portal, Communities, Webinars, etc.
- Probe for early life risk
- Explore plans for Administrator, training, communication, and adoption drivers
- Understand the role of the executive sponsor at their company
- Collect data for post-sales teams
- “go live” date, goals, implementation partner, etc.
- User groups to be trained
- Key processes to be implemented
- Follow up to offer advice or CSG services if risks or needs warrant
- Understand and be able to present all CSG early life offerings such as Circles of Success, Accelerators
- Escalate sales opportunities to internal Sales
- Escalate extremely risky customers to the CSG organization
- Demo or train basic Getting Started functionality
- Cleaning and Loading Data
- Setting up Security, Profiles, Roles, and Users
- Customizing standard objects
- Setting up reports and Dashboards
- Ability to present Webinars in a professional manner via GoToWebinar
- Ability to pass 6 technical Certifications: Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and two others to be determined.