|Full Stack Software Engineer - IT Marketing|
|US - Indiana - Indianapolis
Title: Software Engineer - Full Stack
- Develop Java backed CMS components and servlets
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver robust projects
- Mentor junior engineers and collaborate with peers on architectural topics
- Be a team evangelist for best practices around coding, usability, security, performance of web pages
- 3+ years of experience working on large-scale, complex web applications
- 3+ years experience with Java, or another object-oriented language (C#, C++, Python, VB.NET, Ruby, Objective-C, etc.)
- Solid understanding of common software design patterns
- Mobile web development and responsive web design experience
- Strong understanding of web page performance and security
- Demonstrated thought leadership around cutting edge technologies.
- Strong understanding of object oriented development concepts and MVC
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task
- Strong understanding of web analytics, e.g. Adobe Analytics (Omniture).
- Experience with build processes including Maven, and Grunt or Gulp.js
- Familiarity working in a Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Familiarity using Jenkins, Chef, Vagrant or other environment automation tools
- Familiarity with issues around internationalization and localization
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, and associated frameworks (JUnit and Robot framework a plus)
- Experience developing with the Bootstrap framework
- Experience developing on the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Experience developing Sightly based components
- Experience developing Java backing classes for CMS components
- Experience debugging code in an IDE such as IntelliJ
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technology or similar training
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Would you like to apply to this job?