|Mission Critical Support Primary Engineer|
|Customer Success - Support Services and Renewals|
|Germany - Munich
|Job Title: Mission Critical Support Engineer
Location: Munich, Germany or Dublin, Ireland
The Mission Critical Support Engineer is a customer-focused expert and is responsible for Salesforce’s Critical Support handling and execution of specific named accounts. The MCS team provides the highest level of support and expertise to some of our largest and most strategic accounts. This responsibility includes developing a strong partnership across Worldwide Support, R&D, and our Support Operations team. As a member of the MCS team, the MCS Engineer is technically competent, business oriented and highly customer centric.
• End-to-end customer experience
• Manage highly visible, global and strategic, specific enterprise accounts and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction with Mission Critical Support
• Attend, prepare and deliver quarterly business reviews with strategic customer stakeholders for your assigned accounts complete with KPIs and 90-day plans.
• Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our customer's Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, Release Management and Application Governance.
• Oversee and manage the resolution of critical technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
• Understand and document how the customer uses our technology and to ensure the larger MCS Technical team understands has the appropriate level of customer knowledge to increase understanding and familiarity while resolving cases
• Provide proactive support, including but not limited to; preparing/presenting trending graphs/reports, leverage the MCS Technical team for deeper analysis, engage with customer’s account team to understand their technology road map and provide recommendations and best practices to minimize potential service disruptions.
• Advocate MCS customer’s priorities internally within Salesforce. Liaise and work closely with the Salesforce R&D and Infrastructure teams on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes/new features.
• Participation in MCS project work, including but not limited to; envisioning and sourcing new monitoring and/or reporting tools, creating or improving existing processes/procedures, as well as developing/providing additional “white glove” support practices associated to incident prediction and prevention capabilities.
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) exhibiting the highest level of expertise in providing Salesforce Support. The SME may be asked to review, improve, and approve technical work; to guide others; and to mentor or teach.
• Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community. Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
• Ability to orchestrate all salesforce teams efforts and ensure we are single point of contact for all post sales support activities.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of prior experience in Technical Support/Services related role and/or 3+ years in technical account management
• Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
• Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of customer and Salesforce management
• Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
• Understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
• Any Salesforce Certification
• CRM domain knowledge
• Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies
• Familiarity of integration technologies: Computer Telephony Integration, Data Cleanse/De-Duplication; Data Replication, Transactional data to and from Salesforce objects.
• Familiarity of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
• Familiarity of Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts
• Familiarity of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and worlds #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for family) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Would you like to apply to this job?