|Senior Success Agent Tier 2 - Commerce Cloud |
Burlington, MA or Deerfield Beach, FL
We are looking for an ambitious team player to join our cutting edge support team! This position is for someone who is highly motivated, self-directed and has a desire to work on the #1 cloud based e-commerce platform. You must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have the desire to deliver outstanding support. As a Developer Support engineer, you will be the primary point of contact for day-to-day coding related issue resolution for our customers and/or partners.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customized ecommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Commerce Cloud platform to more easily launch and manage multiple ecommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve ecommerce traffic.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying customer needs, cultivating relationships with the customer to generate more business
- Acting as a customer advocate, prioritizing and managing assigned cases and escalations in queue with little or no supervision.
- Providing coding support to users of the platform
- Engaging with the cross functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution.
- Understanding technologies and troubleshooting practices to ensure successful resolution of challenging technical products, or customizations issues.
- Contributing to the definition and evolution of methodologies, standards and best practices for support and product delivery.
- 5+ years providing customer facing technical support (Web based products or e-commerce preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Proficient with analyzing log files and standard debugging concept.
- Experience working in a development IDE’s such as Eclipse.
- Familiarity with tools & practices of the trade such as case management, knowledgebase, defect & escalation management.
- Experience providing API support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent degree and experience)
- Experience providing web development and/or SaaS support is highly desirable.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting e-commerce applications with catalog, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling is highly desirable.