The role reports to the Senior Director, Ignite Transformation. We are a fun, creative, collaborative, and energetic team that is part of Salesforce Ignite, a group that helps Salesforce customers to help apply human-centered design thinking principles to their digital transformation visions. Our goal is to help the Ignite organization position itself for success, by partnering with key stakeholders across the company (such as sales, marketing, and CSG) to communicate its purpose, capabilities, success and best practices in helping Salesforce customers unlock long-term business value through their use of Salesforce.
This role will report into the Transformation organization within Ignite at Salesforce. The candidate will be involved in the design & execution of key marketing and operations functions that support of the Ignite engagement teams, Ignite Alliances partners, as well as the programs team itself. You will help in the engagement close out and cataloging process, as well as help develop the Ignite digital transformation narrative through the lens of customer stories and internal marketing and enablement.
Salesforce Ignite applies human centered design to co-create unique digital transformation visions with Salesforce customers. Successful candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple and for marketing through compelling messaging, including customer stories and thought leadership articles.
- Assist in the development of the Customer Story program for Ignite and operational "run the business" concepts supporting the program, including scheduling and conducting interviews, cataloging assets, drafting written narratives, and potentially visual content to support the same.
- Supporting special marketing projects such as branding activities, content strategy and blog posting
- Help develop an Ignite content catalog system and best practices
- Assist with production and experience of marketing and education events
- Organize and analyze data to provide insights for Ignite operations
- Manage information and compile assets for Ignite programming as it relates to marketing and external efforts
- Assist in internal programming processing, tracking and logistics
Professional Skills / Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Keynote, PPT, Adobe, MSFT Office and the Google suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience in marketing or digital media (Facebook, twitter, snapchat, instagram, blog posts) a plus
- Interest in developing technical proficiency in Salesforce
- Creative mind with tactical execution and project management capabilities.
- 7+ years of work experience in corporate marketing or strategy
- Ability to quickly grasp customers’ industry, business, and transformational agenda enabled our technology
- Passion for understanding and communicating our customers’ success
- Analytical thinker capable of pattern recognition
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Superb writing and general communications skills with a flair for storytelling
- Proven ability to organize and lead initiatives with internal cross-functional teams, and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment and adapting to changing priorities
- Track record in crafting compelling written stories and points of view - editorial experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, lasting relationships with internal and external constituents (customers, product leadership, sales teams, executives, etc.)
- Experience developing graphically interesting and compelling presentations and collateral
- Team-orientation and ability to influence through inspiration
- Current MBA student enrolled in top-tier business marketing program