|Job Title - Strategic Account Executive - Commercial Business - Marketing Cloud|
Location – London
Department Description –
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the world's most powerful digital marketing platform letting you connect to customers in a whole new way. You’ll deliver amazing experiences wherever you and your customers meet – online, in the street or in a mobile app. With Marketing Cloud you can plan, personalise and optimise every single customer journey, creating real-time, relevant communications tailored to what your customers want. Marketing Cloud gives your people access to customer information that’s updated in real-time, providing the intelligence and know-how to deliver highly effective, targeted communications. Advanced planning tools help you to develop one-to-one customer journeys that cross channels – from website to social, in-app to in-store – while drag-and-drop uploading, editing, previewing and automatic content expiration give you complete control over the form and content of your messages.
With all your digital marketing content managed on the same platform, Marketing Cloud means you can present a consistent, professional, on-brand experience to customers throughout their journey.
We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic sales professional to join a growing commercial business unit. The team has a focus on growing the Marketing Cloud business in the market across all industry verticals The commercial level accounts are approached with defined customer journeys. As a sales account executive, you will drive business opportunities through the end to end sales cycle engaging with senior business and IT executives within the assigned customer base. Your main focus will be to manage existing and acquire new customers.
You will be working in a fast paced, innovative and growing environment.
• You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales whilst expanding existing accounts.
• Drive Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence together with the Business Development Manager.
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
• Engage with prospect organisations to position salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
• Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
• Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
• Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
• Bachelors Degree
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills
• Demonstrable track achievement against targets and metrics
• Credibility internally and with customers
• Strong tenure with previous employers
• A track record of success in selling business applications or related Marketing business value services.
• CRM application sales or vertical Industry sector experience essential.
• Experience of selling software solutions gained within a major software vendor.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company “five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian or family) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.