|Title: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
We are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with a strong Finance, Revenue systems/ applications background. This is a full-time position in IT organization and focuses on Finance and accounting systems. The person will be a key accelerator for IT Finance delivery team ensuring the high-quality scalable systems solutions. Individual will be working for IT finance team and interact with product management, development and business team members to build new business solutions and work with the team to test, deploy and support it.
We are looking for self-starters and who can execute with little or no guidance and are leaders in the finance and revenue systems domain. If you are an individual who is highly motivated to work on solving complex business needs, passionate to create high-quality solutions and enjoy working in a fast-paced and creative environment, this role could be a fulfilling career choice for you.
- Create test design, test plan, detailed test cases and build effective test strategy to test complex applications and system integrations.
- Document and Review test plan/cases with appropriate stakeholders for finance system
- Perform functional testing and document test results. Document, implement and maintain test scripts. Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Develop functional automated tests. Build fast, robust, and maintainable automation using Java-based tools such as Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, Apex or PL/SQL etc.
- Review existing functional area and recommend automation areas with plan to build and execute
- Participate and contribute to product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, STEM Major or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong functional knowledge of Record to Report and Procure to Pay flows in Oracle EBS R12.x (applications involving GL, AR, FA, AGIS, AP, PO, CM). Good knowledge of other SaaS based applications and integrations
- 10+ years’ experience in Software development and/or quality engineering (data-driven, white box test automation, and system level testing) in an OOP language, such as Apex, Java etc...
- Passion for testing with the "break it" mentality
- 3-5 years of experience with quality engineering in a web based environment
- Should be extremely comfortable with both manual functional and automated testing.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated and able to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Experience in multi-platform testing (Windows, UNIX, LINUX)
- Experience in testing Salesforce application.
- Experience in working on integration tools such as Jitterbit, Mulesoft will be an added advantage
- Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum methodology
- Familiar with Open Source Automation Frameworks
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities while managing high-volume recruitment processes.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.