Job Title: Sales Account Executive, Small Market
Location: Montreal, QC
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world
We are currently looking for a resourceful, driven, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to help our customers in the Small Market reach new levels of customer success. If you have a curiosity for technology, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise solution across multiple stakeholders, than this could be the role for you.
Successful Account Executives at Salesforce have experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their customers at every level of the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisors to the C-Suite and the end users.
This person won’t simply focus on selling the world’s #1 CRM solution, they will also cross sell our entire suite of products, which includes world class solutions for: Customer Service, Marketing, Community, Analytics, Apps and more.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Salesforce, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- 2+ years of quota carrying, technology based sales experience
- Track record of over achieving quota, which should be articulated in the resume
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Direct and new business sales experience
- 2-6 years of quota carrying, technology based sales experience within the Small Business Segment
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- CRM experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong customer references
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred