|Account Executive SMB Education - Salesforce.org
Location: London or Amsterdam
A Sales Executive role within a fast paced and innovative environment responsible for Salesforce.org sales into Education institutions and organisations against set objectives and expectations. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, business orientated individual who is looking to build a successful career in sales. The candidate will also have a passion for Education, enjoy working as part of a close knit team, yet have the skills and drive to be successful as an individual..
- Achieve and exceed against monthly set and agreed quotas
- Drive sales within defined territory
- Business and Territory planning to maximise territory opportunity and return.
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads .
- Proactively creating new sales opportunities through participation in specific sales initiatives and programs within defined territories.
- Engaging with customers via telephone, email and face to face meetings.
- Following sales cycle from prospect to successful deal closure.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead generation, quality and conversion
- Act as trusted point of contact for customers within defined territory
- Collaborate with field sales and management on opportunities where appropriate
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluency in English and fluent capability in at least 1 major European language
- Experience of working in the Education market
- 3 year+ Sales experience in software environment
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Self starting mentality