|Seeking a Business Development Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter. A successful BDM is a motivated self-starter who is hungry for a challenge. Your high-energy and professional persistence will drive targeted prospecting activities into a set of assigned accounts. The Business Development Manager will build a global team whose main focus is identifying, developing and creating new Cloud Services business opportunities for our sales teams.
- Lead the development of sales processes, FAQ and CTA’s to further develop the Cloud Services sales process.
- Recruit, Train and Manage a Global Team of 3-5 Sales Development Reps
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Cloud Services
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Success Partners and Account Executives teams to develop creative programs and events to drive pipeline and close deals
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Cloud Services
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling) and create prioritized strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities and pipeline progression
- Recruit for local and national events created by marketing
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is required
- 3-4 Years of sales experience and experience leading and coaching a sales team
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), and the ability to link business processes with product/technical solutions.
- Expertise facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an executive level audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner
- Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
- Deep understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
- Experience with complex, escalated customer situations, ability to navigate large organizations and gain executive level buy-in
- Knowledge of sales organizations and approaches
- Knowledge of salesforce.com product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!