|Lead Software Engineer (Full Stack)|
|Technology - Software Development|
|US - California - San Francisco (HQ)
|Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.|
|Lead Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Records Experience Team, Lightning Platform
Location: San Francisco (HQ)
Are you excited about the opportunity to influence the software industry by being involved with visionary technologies? Do you want to work on consumer facing, but enterprise grade services?
Do you like a start-up style delivery, with the vastly powerful Customer Success Platform? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join a dynamic Technology team at salesforce.com, the market leader in cloud computing. Top technologists across the world join us for our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based environment and the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate.
Come and join Records Experience team which is responsible for the heart and soul of Salesforce’s flagship products. Every single customer needs to deal with RECORDS in Salesforce. Our goal is to deliver incredible user experiences of Record Home on Lightning Experience for both mobile and desktop. We are looking for exceptional Software Engineers to build and drive the future of our products. You will be working in a fast-paced, self-organized agile team setting with world class technologists.
● Leads feature development being delivered by multiple engineers.
● Independently designs and delivers code for products and features.
● Provides oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within their scrum team.
● Influences architecture, quality, product and process beyond immediate scrum team.
● A subject matter expert for a technology or feature area
● Develop test plans, unit and functional test automation for features and/or products
● Verifies quality of the code delivered through manual and automated testing. Extends the automation framework where necessary.
● Works closely with senior engineers, Q3, Project Manager, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
● Writes code for most areas of product.
● Troubleshoot production issues.
● Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related quantitative discipline.
● Highly proficient in Java or a similar language with framework technologies (dependency injection, web services, etc.).
● At least (6) years of software engineering experience
● Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
● Knowledge of modern web technologies and web application architecture.
● Experience with cross-browser, cross-device development
● Knowledge of web security
● Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills
● Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
● Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
● Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
● Experience in full stack development, building an app from cradle to grave. Scaling on an
● Experience working with template injection with Moustache/Handlebars backbone.js, Ember.js and AngularJS
● Experience with agile development methodology
● Experience developing client software expected to run in highly heterogeneous mobile environments (Android, Windows Phone, iOS; Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE).
● Good understanding of usability and visual design principles
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
*Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
*Sole U.S. citizenship (U.S. born or naturalized; no dual citizenship) required. Agree to complete a Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) for a Moderate Public Trust position with the U.S. federal government.
Would you like to apply to this job?