Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and #1 on Best Places to Work Australia list. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. "We provide an inclusive, supportive environment to nurture your growth and help you progress in your career." Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Senior Manager - Solution Engineering, Enterprise Business Unit.
The Senior Manager, will partner with the Senior Director of the Enterprise Business Unit for Asia Pacific to meet sales revenue targets.
The Senior Manager, will have responsibility for Solution Engineering resources for the Enterprise Business Unit and to manage a team of Solution Engineering resources in Seoul, South Korea.
Solution Engineering is the equivalent of sales engineering / pre-sales ie: resources who secure the functional and technical selection of Salesforce relative to alternatives. These resources assist with Discovery, Solutioning, Demonstration, and Business Value phases of the sales cycle. The Enterprise Business Unit targets companies who have in excess of 1,000+ employees.
The Senior Manager, will hire, on-board, coach and allocate resources, perform employee reviews and evaluations, participate in strategic deals and support team members as needed to grow regional business. The Senior Manager, may be a player-coach, actively working with their team members to solve difficult problems, and coordinating corporate/external resources when required. He/she will also drive strategic initiatives and programs as needed and actively support the team's career development and advancement.
The Senior Manager, will report to the Vice President of Solution Engineering for Asia Pacific.
- Candidate will have experience leading Solution Engineering teams.
- A demonstrable track record of success across South Korea, specifically within the Enterprise segment.
- Candidate will possess good analytical capabilities, be organized and able to work many tasks at the same time.
- Proficient with CRM technologies (or other Enterprise business applications) and be able to present to a business or technical audience.
- Support the Solution Engineering team by providing guidance on sales strategies, approaches to solve specific problems, as well as a represent their team's needs to executive staff.
- Able to communicate equally with internal resources such as Sales Management, Product Marketing, Development, and Customer Success to gain commitment and support.
- Must have good fundamental sales skills (Value and Solution Selling) and advanced leadership skills
- Knowledge of advanced technologies and business processes including: Modern Web & Mobile Applications, Cloud Technologies and development, Customer Service trends and detailed business processes.
Seoul, South Korea
Pre-sales, presales, pre sales, Director, Management, Leader, solution consultant, technical sales, Sales Consultant, Solution Engineer, Technical Account Manager
" *LI-Y "