Enterprise - Lead Solution Engineer - Financial Services (Sydney)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced solutions consultant to work with our top tier Financial Services customers in creating transformational customer engagement roadmaps leveraging the Salesforce applications and platform. The successful applicant will have a track record of working with financial services organisations in driving business outcomes through technology solutions, with experience in engaging at the C-level with Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Provide thought leadership in how large enterprise organisations can drive customer success through digital transformation.
- Ability to uncover the challenges and issues a business is facing by running successful and targeted discovery sessions and workshops.
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Engage with business users to create solution presentations, demonstrations and prototypes.
- Create roadmaps that clearly articulate how business and technology stakeholders can implement and adopt solutions to move from current to future state.
- The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce applications and platform to managers and executives of all levels.
- Deliver functional and technical responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge.
- Demonstrate a conceptual knowledge of how to integrate cloud applications to existing business applications and technology.
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and take initiative.
- While the role is based in Sydney, requires flexibility to travel on a limited basis.
- At least 10 years experience in the IT Industry, with experience in either pre-sales or implementation of customer engagement solutions, supporting the sales cycle in selling CRM or high value business solutions.
- Business Analysis and Business case/ROI construction.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills.
- Experience in multi product solution selling to Enterprise customers within the financial services industry.
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Mobile solutions.
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and #4 on BRWs Best Places to Work Australia list. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Ready to find your #dreamjob?