Position: Senior / Lead Solution Engineer (Level offered will be dependent on the candidates background and experience)
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and Australia's #1 Best Place to Work. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also benefiting from the ability to take time out to give back to their local community in whichever way they choose.
The Solution Engineer is responsible for developing a compelling solution and delivering thought leadership to companies to transform their customer’s experience. They are an experienced person who works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supporting their aligned sales team.
To accomplish this, they must have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable recommendations. They will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
· To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs aligned to business value.
· Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with a broad range of supporting technical and business resources.
· Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions.
· To fully understand and clearly articulate the unique benefits of Salesforce to a wide range of customer stakeholders from front line staff right up to C-level executives
· Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
· Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
· Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
· Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
· Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation. We are open to a variety of backgrounds for the role.
· Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
· Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied, fast paced environments.
· Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
· Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen.
· Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
· Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention.
· Willing and able to travel occasionally
· Bachelor's degree
http://salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Ready to find your #dreamjob.
*LI-Y SAAS, Cloud, PRESALES, Pre-Sales, Pre Sales, Solution, Architecture