|Salesforce Commerce Cloud Partner & Alliances Manager
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company and the world’s 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine. Our portfolio of cloud computing applications has revolutionized the ways that companies manage and share business information.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is the leading provider of Saas Cloud E-commerce platforms that enable Retailers around the world to drive growth through its agile and scaleable solution across all channels.
We are seeking a Partner & Alliances Manager who will be responsible for managing an ecosystem of revenue generating channel that accelerate Salesforce Commerce Cloud’s growth. This individual will be responsible for partner engagement; qualification, joint sales and marketing activities, and on-going management. This is an ideal position for self-starters with excellent communications skills and the desire to engage with partners on different levels.
- As Partner & Alliances Manager you are responsible for driving the strategic relationships with a set of assigned SI Partners and manage the relationships with the partners in your geography
- Develops and manages business plans with Partners that deliver on revenue objectives for both organizations and include unique partner value definitions, co-marketing plans, committed business volumes, effective co-selling processes, sales enablement, technical enablement, centers of excellence, and custom solution offerings.
- Attains an annual sales quota for new business generated through SI Partners for Commerce Cloud and ensure SI partners deliver high quality SI services and other programs to meet annual goals. Reviews quarterly business targets with partners based on revenue generation through channels
- Markets to partner organizations to increase Salesforce Commerce Cloud’s mindshare
- Pursues targeted system Integrators, interactive agencies, and ecommerce outsourcers, identifying and closing opportunities for incremental and sustainable revenue-generating partnerships
- Negotiates and managers solution partner agreements
- Manages resources within and across the Salesforce Commerce Cloud organization to successfully integrate partners into sales, marketing and delivery functions
- Provides consistent partner management to ensure that Partners are developing their sales, pre sales and delivery capabilities in line with our strategy
- Demonstrated success managing revenue generating partnerships
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous work streams and multiple relationships
- Team player with high energy, enthusiasm, and passion for E-Commerce and Retail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in managing and selling with business partners
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the year
- Fluency in English, other languages a plus
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus.