|Software Engineer - Service Cloud - SMTS|
|India - Hyderabad
Software Engineer - Service Cloud - SMTS
Salesforce is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Senior Member of the Technical Staff) to join our IT Application development team. IT application development is growing, it is a great time to join the team. You will be working on application development for Post Sales. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and product managers to build scalable breakthrough features and integrations. You have a solid understanding of the MVC pattern, an obsession with commenting your code, a natural tendency to self test your code before calling it done and a knack for building quality user experience.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast with quality. You will also be asked to contribute ideas and provide feedback on many projects within the team's portfolio. We're a flat, lean, agile, self-governing team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
• 7+ years experience programming with Force.com or Java technologies
• 7+ year experience understanding of OO design and programming and MVC framework
• Expertise with relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
• Experience with data modeling design
• Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experience with automation, quality and test strategy
• Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or Computer Science or relevant experience
• Experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform & API's
• Experience developing on Force.com (Apex and Visualforce)
• Multiple Salesforce Certifications
• Master’s degree - ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS
• Previous experience developing applications for post sales and or service cloud is a strong plus.
Would you like to apply to this job?