|Job Title: Lead Solution Engineer
Location: Paris, France
- The development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including advanced technical concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs.
- Deliver solutions and presentations in an effective and timely manner, responding to RFI / RFPs
- Orchestrate a technical sales cycle which requires involvement of multiple resources.
Design winning Salesforce.com solutions to enable client's business initiatives to be realised.
- Fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of Salesforce.com to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives.
- Present compelling Salesforce.com & App exchange solutions in competitive and complex sales cycles.
- Proactively support relationships with customers and partners.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, procedural training, and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- In order to be considered for this role candidates must have the following. Extensive experience in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in selling CRM or high-value business solutions.
- Strong pre-sales experience
- Proven track record in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in selling to a business audiences and large Enterprises.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- Business Analysis and Business Case/ROI construction.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on discovery, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in French and English
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.