|Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob
Salesforce.com Services is seeking a Delivery Manager
We are seeking innovative and passionate Delivery Manager who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. Delivery Managers are experienced professionals on our project teams responsible for overseeing the production of deliverables. They work closely with various technical and non-technical team members; managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. Our Delivery Managers are subject matter experts who actively participate on the project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, and budget management.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Facilitate and own the creation of salesforce technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with Technical Architects and Developers, as needed.
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the salesforce product.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage all Salesforce technologies.
- Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product roadmapping.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of implementing enterprise-wide http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com CRM applications.
- 2+ years of demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of up to 5 people.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- 7+ years of external consulting experience, including 3+ years of CRM consulting; and hands-on experience with one or more CRM software product such as Siebel, Oracle, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com, etc.
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations.
- Manage and communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- PMP Certification.
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, or Vertical (i.e. Financial, Life Sciences, or Semiconductor).
- http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer), preferred, not necessary.
- 2+ years experience with http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com configuration and custom development.
- "Big 5" consulting experience is preferred.