Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Account Executive Mid Market Retail role at Salesforce in Paris could be the right fit for your career move. We are currently recruiting high-energy, driven Account Executives with relevant experience in Software or IT Solution sales, value-driven sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience. Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing suite of Cloud Computing applications and platform.
Start date September 2017
- Learn Salesforce award winning products, platform and value proposition
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process on an assigned territory.
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Attend industry recognised sales training programmes
- Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Bootcamp and Sales Productivity teams
Requirements for the Role
- + 6 years Technology sales experience (preferably Software or Business Applications)
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business sales ideally with Large or Mid-Size Customers in Retail
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Bachelors degree
- Fluent in French and English
NB :selon les principes inscrits dans le Code du travail (article L 1132-1) et dans le Code pénal (article 225-1), Salesforce s'engage dans la lutte contre les discriminations (âge, sexe, handicap, origine…) et pour la promotion de l'égalité des chances.
Si le poste vous intéresse, merci d'adresser votre candidature de préférence en anglais en suivant le lien