Job Title: Strategic Account Advisor, Sr. Director
Location: France, Paris
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of ex- Strategy Consultants, working closely with the EMEA President, and make an impact in one of the fastest growing companies that you can currently find in the marketplace Salesforce is looking for highly talented and passionate Individuals who can effectively articulate how & why our solutions can help transform Customers’ business and exceed their goals!
Salesforce is striving to deliver business transformation enabled by technology to its customers and therefore requires individuals able to develop deep insight into the business dynamics of large complex enterprises and help shape customers change agenda.
You will work with our Enterprise sales teams on the largest and most strategic accounts in EMEA. Specifically, this role is focused on large deal support through definition of Account Strategies, delivery of C- Level Value Propositions, Investment Justifications and development of Value Based Proposals.
- Work with Enterprise sales teams to define the Account Strategy that will result in substantial opportunities for Salesforce; prioritize sales initiatives to pursue based on pain points, value creation potential, & customers’ strategic priorities
- Build and deliver compelling Investment Justifications to secure
- Customers’ funding for Salesforce solutions. Work closely with account teams and customers to identify, analyze key business value drivers
- Articulate how our solutions will digitally transform customers’ businesses at scale
- Put together attractive deal structures and articulate the value of our Proposals; Create and deliver C- level compelling presentations as basis for strategic technology decisions
- Work with product management to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
Extensive experience in corporate, business and operational strategy gained at a Top Tier Strategy Consulting Firm
- MBA Degree would be a huge plus
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills essential
- Ability to create, quantify insights and effectively communicate recommendations to CxOs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with cross-functional team to tight deadlines
- Strong influencing capabilities combined with self-leadership potential
- Must be a self-starter, creative, high energy, and comfortable running an initiative in a fast paced software company