|Success Agent, Tier 2 – Partner Developer Support
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob!
- Leverage advanced technical expertise to resolve complex platform related issues affecting Salesforce partners.
- Hands on troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance to assist Salesforce partners during critical and time sensitive situations.
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other Salesforce developer products.
- Debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the Salesforce community.
- Research, document, escalate cases according to procedure.
- Actively participate in job related training.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities.
Minimum Skills Required:
- BA/BS or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technical field.
- 1 year of prior experience in Customer Support.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Understanding and experience reading/writing HTML.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or CRM applications.
- Demonstrate analysis, problem solving and skills troubleshooting expertise.
- Detailed, organized and results oriented.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Visualforce and Apex code experience
- Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV401)
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts