Position: Account Executive, Thailand SMB (Thai-speaking) - BASED IN SINGAPORE
We are seeking a proven sales performer to help us grow our loyal customer base for our SMB division in the Thai market. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for new business success. Responsibilities include generating new business in new accounts and also expanding the footprint inside existing customers, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic CRM initiatives. This is a role for someone who can see the value of Cloud Computing and who can be a combination salesperson and evangelist to get the Salesforce penetration into the sector growing even more. On top of your own business development we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities from internal sales support to highly skilled pre-sales so it is not just you against the world.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS POSITION IS BASED IN SINGAPORE. FOR CONSIDERATION, YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SINGAPORE OR PREPARED TO RELOCATE HERE WITHIN 30-45 DAYS OF ACCEPTING AN OFFER. WE WILL ASSIST WITH VISA PROCESSING (IF NECESSARY) AND RELOCATION.
- Developing and managing relationships within our SMB segment in Thailand.
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications. Strategize, negotiate & close business.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota.
- 4-7 years of quota-carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Successful track-record managing deals with customers in Thailand.
- Demonstrated ‘hunter sales’ experience including new business development.
- Confidence engaging at c-level.
- Experience in managing complex and high velocity sales cycles (demonstrated through strong pipeline/sales management).
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Bachelor's level degree.
- Fluency in oral and written communications in Thai, as this person will be traveling regularly and selling to customers in the Thai market.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.