|Senior Marketing Consultant, Marketing Cloud|
|Customer Success – Professional Services|
|UK - London
Senior Marketing Consultant, Marketing Cloud
Role in a nutshell?
You’ll work with top international brands throughout EMEA to create ground breaking marketing strategies, tactics and optimisations which take full advantage of our platform capabilities.
Why join the team?
About the role
Internally, you’ll work collaboratively with other Marketing Consultants, Data Scientists, Designers, Account Directors, Project Managers and Tech teams to deliver maximum program success for clients. This consultative position is primarily focused developing personalised, customer centric communication strategies; however projects often require evaluation of overall interactive and direct marketing programs which will see you running workshops and delivering large scale presentations to clients.
● Create cutting edge eCRM and digital marketing strategies for cross industry clients throughout EMEA
● Strategic roadmap development of client marketing program
● Customer Contact Strategy: develop multi-channel contact strategies tailored to individual customer segments
● Campaign Optimisation: work with clients to optimise one-to-one and online marketing campaign performance
● Data Analysis: help clients gain insights into their business and customer behaviour through analysis of campaign data, transactional data, customer profile data, etc
● Thought leadership - marketing and innovation using Salesforce solutions
● Develop a shared vision (among the client and internal teams) for evolving the client program
● Define the strategic vision and objectives for the Services team in a Program Charter/Roadmap
● Interface with numerous internal groups to deliver service to clients (Sales, Project/Program Management, Design Services, Deliverability Services, Product Management, etc.).
● Client presentations, on-site work-sessions, and running workshops
● Work with the Account Director to maintain a clear understanding of client stakeholders, their roles in the organisation, and their sphere of influence
● Hit weekly billable utilisations targets
● Actively participate in the Marketing Consultancy practice
● Facilitate and contribute to client Quarterly Business Reviews
● 6 years + experience in eCRM, digital marketing either client or agency side
● Strong consulting skills/ background desired
● Degree educated
● Strong knowledge of email marketing channel and additionally Push, SMS, Social advertising
● Passion for data, analytics and CRM technology
● Strong background in digital marketing industry including content, contact strategy, online user experience, Social Media, Mobile as well as familiarity with the email service provider industry
● Strong knowledge of CRM technology, specifically as it relates to Customer data (i.e.: web analytics, CRM, Microsoft Access, and Profile data).
● Power user of Microsoft office, including strong proficiency in PowerPoint Presentation development and in Excel
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, including onsite presentations experience to large groups and C-level marketers
● Global travel is required on a regular basis
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.*Li-Y
Would you like to apply to this job?