Solution Engineer - CPQ
Seeking an energetic and experienced Sales Engineer to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the quote-to-cash space and be responsible for working with the Sales and Sales Engineering leadership team to support Sales efforts in client-facing meetings, calls, and projects, to develop and lead custom demonstrations, to build out and/or enhance standard demonstrations, to assist Sales efforts for team quota attainment, and will be responsible for achieving personal goals. This individual will be a valuable contributor with growth opportunity into leading a regional Sales Engineering team (client-facing).
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
As part of Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ extends the Salesforce Sales Cloud with fully integrated Quote-to-Cash capabilities that include Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing apps, delivered 100 percent natively on the Salesforce platform. SteelBrick has a talented team with unmatched cloud computing experience and a unique culture, totally focused on taking good care of our customers, partners, and employees. Join us!
- Support Sales team in their sales campaigns by helping identify and quantify Salesforce CPQ value proposition and best solution
- Demonstrate Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce.com platform and solutions capabilities
- Very comfortable in client facing environments and presentations
- Support potential customers in their evaluation of SteelBrick platform and solutions
- Configure custom software demonstrations (for external opportunities) to showcase specific capabilities
- Enhance standard software demonstrations for use by internal team members
- Participate to RFI and RFP proposals
- Participate in Conferences and other events
- Participate in training of new employees
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience as a sales engineer in the software industry
- Familiarity with ERP/Billing systems
- Ability to easily develop relations with new people
- Dynamic presenter and great communication skills, experience presenting to C-level executives a plus
- Ability to quickly formulate a concise answer
- Advanced user of MS Office suite, Browsers, and Smartphones
- Experience with Salesforce setup and user interface
- Advanced user of Web conferencing tools and conference call solutions
- Excellent understanding of web solutions
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.
EEO - It's the law .
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact email@example.com .
Pay Transparency Policy Statement – The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.