Success Center Specialist
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Success Center Specialist engages with Customers to improve and accelerate their adoption of Salesforce solutions to help transform their business and achieve business objectives. This is accomplished through the delivery of a wide variety of Customer Programs (Accelerators, Onboarding, Business Engagements, etc.). These engagements are designed to increase product awareness, provide industry best practices, and drive business transformation.
The Success Center Specialist plays a critical role within the Salesforce Global Customer Success Center, serving as a strategic advisor with tactical hands-on product expertise to support our customers. The role is also part of the larger Success Services brand, an integrated suite of service offerings that help customers obtain results faster. This role also requires active participation in the Specialist global community to share customer success stories and best practice expertise.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a leading team of experts to drive growth and expertise across the most innovative company in the world and help define the vision and usage for the next generation of Cloud solutions.
Your Impact (Responsibilities):
- Facilitate high impact, cloud specific Customer engagements virtually targeted at all levels of an organization (C-level, VP, Mid-Level Management and Project Team) to drive stronger salesforce.com product adoption and transform organizations.
- Ensure engagements address specific target areas within defined scope and address Customers’ corresponding concrete business goals.
- Drive business and technical requirements discussions with Customers and provide relevant best practice recommendations.
- Deliver programs within estimated delivery times to maintain utilization target while ensuring quality.
- Maintain and ensure accurate forecasting and engagement details of program deliveries.
- Follow-up on CSAT survey and business outcome responses, sharing ongoing feedback into the program team.
- Apply project management skills to effectively manage and complete multiple simultaneous Accelerator engagements within defined timelines and quality guidelines.
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas and commit to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Promote additional Accelerators, Services and best practices that align to the Customer’s Salesforce Success Journey.
- Develop productive relationships with internal teams, providing thought leadership and closed loop feedback.
- Maintain and grow technology and domain expertise, staying current on all related Salesforce.com products and services.
- Prior consulting experience and understanding of industry best practices.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead fast-paced consulting engagements and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter in a virtual manner.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Cloud products and how they should be leveraged to solve business challenges.
- Ability to present recommended solutions and obtain Customer acceptance to solution design.
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts in a virtual manner.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal with an ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices.
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as being involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all shapes and sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter.
- Relevant implementation experience with one or more Cloud products.
- English and Spanish Language Proficiency
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- Certified in at least 1 salesforce offering based on area of specialization (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant (depending on Cloud focus).
- Strong experience in mapping specific business requirements to salesforce.com product features.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Professional Services, Sales and/or Customer Support Operations.
- 1+ year of Salesforce.com systems integration and/or implementation experience.
- Portuguese language proficiency preferred