|Marketing Cloud Account Executive(Enterprise Business Unit)|
|Sales - Account Executive|
|Japan - Tokyo - 東京, 日本
The salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
You will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory consisting of calling on the largest companies in Japan. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with addition revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
- Retain, grow and develop assigned accounts through daily interaction with clients; ensure renewal and growth of all accounts
- Understand the organisational structure, business model, online marketing strategy of assigned clients
- Understand and document use of Marketing Cloud application and services to support client's marketing & communication goals including communication audiences and metrics
- Will be responsible for developing and presenting quarterly business reviews with top tier clients
- Leverage Marketing Cloud product and services to move the client up along the sophistication scale and improve relevancy of their email and channel programs including social and mobile
- Maintain renewal calendar that includes information on subscription dates, subscription amount, active features and usage
- Track and report on renewal pipeline at least 90 days in advance
- Develop call and face-to-face meeting cycles for existing accounts to consult on usage, options and renewals
- Identify client's marketing and communication gaps/ opportunities that can be solved via incremental investments in ExactTarget products and services
- Propose, scope, price and sell incremental product and services solutions to assigned clients
- Negotiate and create product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals, obtaining necessary signatures both internally and externally
- Capture and quantify business impact of ExactTarget solution for client and identify clients to act as references
- Maintain weekly or bi-weekly status reports and conference calls for top tier clients
- Minimum 5 years' experience in working with enterprise software solutions
- Understanding of a Sales environment with experience in meeting quarterly and/or annual targets
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software including Project, Access, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in oral and written communications in Japanese
- Have worked at a strategic level in account or relationship management with large global customers
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with experience of engaging with 'C' level executives
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Would you like to apply to this job?