|Job Title: Account Executive, Commercial Market – Salesforce CPQ|
As part of Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ extends the Salesforce Sales Cloud with fully integrated Quote-to-Cash capabilities that include Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing apps, delivered 100 percent natively on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce CPQ has a talented team with unmatched cloud computing experience and a unique culture, totally focused on taking good care of our customers, partners, and employees. Join us!
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to- business sales. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a lucrative territory, finding and closing new customers and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. This individual will be a valuable contributor to the Sales Team with growth opportunities into our Sr. Account Executive roles and sales management . The Quote to Cash space is red hot and we have the cutting edge, 100% Salesforce.com Native solution with 1500+ customers. We're growing fast and need to expand our team to meet demand.. If you are a proven performer and missed the boat to go Big before, this is your chance to make it up. Up and coming talent is encourage to apply, but you must be a proven performer in your previous roles.
- Finding and closing business in our commercial business segment within a geographic territory
- Demonstrating our product and working with a broader team to meet the needs of each prospect.
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Managing a fast, intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment
- Working hard and playing hard. We believe in having fun as we succeed!
- Bachelor &/or College Diploma
- 6+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor
- Proven record of sales success
- Hands on sales style including initial demonstrations of the product
- Experience selling in the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce
- Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of CPQ a plus