|Enterprise Account Executive - Commerce Cloud - Emerging Markets|
|Sales - Account Executive|
|UK - London
|Job Title - Enterprise Account Executive - Commerce Cloud
Location – London
Department Description –
Salesforce Commerce Cloud creates a more expedient path between your ideas and execution. First, business users never have to worry about whether the infrastructure is ready to support their initiatives. Because cloud readiness is never an issue, they can launch new sites or execute promotions in days or hours, not months. Role-based, intuitive user interfaces empower the business user with control over the brand experience and site functionality — all with minimal IT involvement, as the cloud automatically scales and supports whatever they have planned. This frees your IT department to concentrate on driving strategic initiatives and innovation instead of supporting infrastructure and implementing upgrades. By empowering your users in these ways, you empower your business with tremendous agility. Not only can you execute your ideas more quickly, you are freed up to put more ideas into action.
We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic sales professional to join a growing enterprise sales team. The team has a focus on growing the Commerce Cloud business in the market across all industry verticals The Enterprise level accounts are approached with defined customer journeys. As a sales account executive, you will drive business opportunities through the end to end sales cycle engaging with senior business and IT executives within the assigned customer base. Your main focus will be to manage existing and acquire new customers.
You will be working in a fast paced, innovative and growing environment.
• You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales whilst
expanding existing accounts.
• Drive Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence together with the
Business Development Manager.
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
• Engage with prospect organisations to position salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
• Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
• Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
• Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
• Bachelors Degree
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills
• Demonstrable track achievement against targets and metrics
• Credibility internally and with customers
• Strong tenure with previous employers
• A track record of success in selling business applications.
• CRM application sales or vertical Industry sector experience essential.
• Proven experience of selling enterprise software solutions gained within a major software vendor.
• Network on C-Level
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our
company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company “five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our
whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Would you like to apply to this job?