Title: Enterprise Corporate Sales Account Executive - Marketing Cloud
Location: London, UK
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. This role focusses on our Marketing Cloud portfolio.
Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Salesforce integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
About the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We’re driven by a deep understanding of marketers’ needs—because we’re marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with Salesforce, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees. By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth.
About the Position
The ECS Account Executive, Marketing Cloud creates, identifies and closes sales for the Marketing Cloud within a specific account set (enterprise accounts). As the individual who represents the Marketing Cloud and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex and more transactional deals.
- As part of our Enterprise Commercial Sales (ECS) team you will be selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 caliber clients in partnership with our Strategic Enterprise Account Executives
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle up to a defined deal size
- You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C Level
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in the area of marketing or selling marketing solutions/software a plus
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor or University Degree
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world