|The Sales Cloud product team is looking for a Product Management Director with a track record of driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption. This product management role will guide the future of the Inbox experience for all users in salesforce.com's award winning Sales Cloud product and extend our market leadership. This role calls for a strong, proactive leader capable of autonomously driving multiple projects in parallel and interested in delivering productivity, communications and intelligence solutions to our customers. Product managers who thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment, and love working with the best technology team in the world should apply.
- Own the product vision for the Salesforce Inbox experience as well as Einstein intelligence capabilities on desktop and mobile. Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX to develop, test, and deliver assets to engineering. Work with the technology team to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts. Drive the end to end feature delivery cycle.
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not dictate success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failures. Work closely with product marketing managers to promote your products both internally and externally and ensure a cohesive message.
- Represent salesforce.com as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events and online in customer community and through social networking.
- This is a people manager role. Proven ability to hire, nurture and grow awesome product teams is a strong plus.
- Leadership DNA - proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team.
- 5-10+ years of product management experience.
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical disciplines preferred).
- CRM and/or salesforce automation experience a very strong plus.
- Cloud computing experience is a strong plus.
- Experience with email, calendar, and other productivity applications is a strong plus.
- Experience with cutting edge intelligence and mobile applications is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce products and APIs is a plus.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Experience with mobile user interfaces a strong plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus.
- Understanding of software architecture and object oriented design is a plus.
- MBA is a plus.