|Strategic Account Executive – Platform
Salesforce is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for the Salesforce Platform. This senior role focuses exclusively on the Salesforce Platform. The Account Executive must demonstrate the ability to build large Application Sales by working proactively and collaboratively with Sales teams & Channel partners/System integrators within Large Accounts in the Commercial Space. This Account Executive will formulate and execute a Platform sales strategy within an assigned region, share intelligence with the sales teams to increase their capabilities and to drive revenue growth in this area. They will work in partnership with the existing account-owning AE's and RVP's in the regions and will carry quota for the Platform product set in their region.
- Identify and develop Key Accounts to establish ongoing business based partnerships to create sustainable revenue stream and enable Account Executives to close business
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns.
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts as well as create campaigns for sectors events. Drive sales campaigns in the vertical to create opportunities and long-term revenue long-term
- Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external Partner relationships
- To leverage business from New & Established relationships.
- Work with other Platform functions such as Product & Industry Strategy and Channel to represent and inform about the needs of the Customers
- Manage relationships for some of our major customers in your area of expertise
- Overachieve on Annual sales quota targets.
- Work with the industry's best product marketing team to define the Salesforce Platform go-to-market strategy and assist in relation to relevant Events
- Evangelise the 'Social' radical transformation of the customer applications market.
- Work with product management and provide feedback to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external partner relationships
- Strong track record of success selling Technical Enterprise Software solutions
- Consistent over-achievement against quota.
- Strong experience and deep subject knowledge of Cloud Industry
- Experience working in a Multi-channel sales environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team and to lead initiatives.
- Ideally from Project Portfolio Management or software/solutions sales background
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and German
- Min Technical Degree educated.
This role will be reporting into the VP of Sales.