Account Executive - France
Are you ready for your next career move and see yourself as an employee in a global innovative and fastest growing IT company (source: Forbes, The World's most innovative companies)?
Have you gained experience in solution sales or in a startup sales environment?
Salesforce can offer you the perfect next step in your career:
- The environment for an entrepreneurial minded eemployee witha lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation.
- The freedom to design the own go-to market strategy.
- The independent customer service from acquisition through to completion.
- The planning and implementation of marketing events.
- The support from a professional team (marketing, sales program, solution engineering, business development)
- The freedom for regular customer meetings on the spot.
- The young, international environment.
- The wide options of training supplemented by individual coaching.
- The rapid career development.
You want to get involved in a team full of highly motivated and talented colleagues and look forward to work with the "world's #1 CRM" (source: Gartner 2015 Magic Quardrant CRM)?
Then apply now to Salesforce!
As an account executive, you take care of a dedicated customer set (region or vertical) being responsible for the entire sales cycle. At the same time you coordinate several sales projects, thereby control all activities on your customers.
In this role, much emphasis is placed on a good balance between inside sales and field sales activities. E.g. you will be able to fully complete smaller deals over the phone, others in onsite meetings where you will act independently. New relationship building e.g. cold calling is a key of your success in Salesforce to build a good pipeline.
You use the approach of solution selling to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential. So, you will be able to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
What should you bring?
- Experience in software solution sales, with practice in addressing customers, cold calling, customer acquisition, the positioning of complex enterprise applications, as well as in the sale
- Education and development is incredibly important for us e.g. Bachelor/Masters degree
- And of course passion for sales!
What’s in for you? Why Salesforce?
We are one of the most popular employers in the high-tech sector (7 Fortune place 100 best companies to work for it) and 2015 we selected by Forbes magazine for the 5th time in a row as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Other advantages are for example:
- Health Insurance, Pension, ESPP Scheme, and free snacks and drinks
- A monthly fitness subsidy of 100 euro
- An annual budget of €5,000 for the personal training (E.g. for language teaching)
- 7 days leave in addition to the annual leave for charitable commitment (1/1/1 model)
- A targeted and comprehensive training (boot camp in San Francisco, training, mentoring, etc.)
- Excellent earning potential, as well as great opportunities for further development
Salesforce is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the world. Many new, interesting vacancies, particularly in sales resulting from this growth. We help our more than 100,000 customers, including Financial Times, CocaCola, Philips, O2 and also Just Eat, Deliveroo, Movinga, Secret Escapes in the small to medium business space to forge closer and more valuable ties among their customers, employees and partners - through greater communication, a better understanding of the customer needs and customer-oriented services.
Salesforce in Dublin
Our Dublin office is the European hub for our Corporate Sales organisation. We occupy a state-of- the-art building in Sandyford and Leopardstown Business Park, only 20 minutes from the City Centre with close proximity to the Green Luas Line, which brings you to the heart of the city. It also offers good parking facilities. The office is a heaven of diversity and offers a great opportunity to work with people from all nationalities that fosters a great working atmosphere. Have a look at our Office Gallery.